[pypy-svn] extradoc extradoc: (alex, fijal):remove things that are done
commits-noreply at bitbucket.org
Mon Mar 14 04:35:31 CET 2011
Author: Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor at gmail.com>
Date: 2011-03-13 23:35 -0400
Log: (alex, fijal):remove things that are done
diff --git a/planning/jit.txt b/planning/jit.txt
@@ -17,10 +17,6 @@
current exception from the struct in memory, followed by a regular
GUARD_CLASS. (Armin: Look like a simplification, but it's a bit messy too)
-- write a document that says what you cannot expect the jit to optimize.
- E.g. http://paste.pocoo.org/show/181319/ with B being old-style and
- C being new-style, or vice-versa.
- maybe refactor a bit the x86 backend, particularly the register
@@ -42,9 +38,6 @@
- support casting from Signed to an opaque pointer
-- geninterp fun :-( geninterp'ed functions are not JITted,
- unlike plain app-level functions. How about we just kill geninterp?
- local imports should be jitted more efficiently, right now they produce a
long trace and they are rather common (e.g. in translate.py)
@@ -78,9 +71,6 @@
Should be just a matter of synthesizing reverse operations in rewrite.py
-- Call to ll_find right after allocating a ``newstr(1)`` should just change
- the call to ll_find_char and remove the allocation if it can.
More information about the Pypy-commit