[pypy-commit] pypy.org extradoc: (hodgestar) minor grammar
noreply at buildbot.pypy.org
Sat Feb 11 22:47:03 CET 2012
Author: Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com>
Date: 2012-02-11 23:46 +0200
Log: (hodgestar) minor grammar
diff --git a/source/performance.txt b/source/performance.txt
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@
In general, make sure you warm up your program before running benchmarks, if
you're measuring something long-running like a server. The time required
to warm up the JIT varies; give it at least a couple of seconds. (PyPy's
- JIT takes a specially long time to warm up.)
+ JIT takes an especially long time to warm up.)
* **Long-running runtime functions**: These are the functions provided
by the runtime of PyPy that do a significant amount of work.
@@ -43,8 +43,8 @@
working on it):
* **Building very large dicts**: This is so far an issue with our GCs.
- Building large lists works much better; the randomness of order in
- dictionaries is what hurts performance right now.
+ Building large lists works much better; the random order of
+ dictionary elements is what hurts performance right now.
* **CPython C extension modules**: Any C extension module recompiled
with PyPy takes a very large hit in performance. The purpose of being
More information about the pypy-commit