[pypy-commit] pypy better-jit-hooks: remove nonsense method, update the docstring
noreply at buildbot.pypy.org
Mon Jan 9 17:32:01 CET 2012
Author: Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com>
Date: 2012-01-09 18:31 +0200
Log: remove nonsense method, update the docstring
diff --git a/pypy/jit/codewriter/policy.py b/pypy/jit/codewriter/policy.py
@@ -88,14 +88,6 @@
raise ValueError("access_directly on a function which we don't see %s" % graph)
- def get_jit_portal(self):
- """ Returns a None or an instance of pypy.rlib.jit.JitPortal
- The portal methods are called for various special cases in the JIT
- as a mean to give feedback to the user. Read JitPortal's docstring
- for details.
- return None
def contains_unsupported_variable_type(graph, supports_floats,
diff --git a/pypy/rlib/jit.py b/pypy/rlib/jit.py
@@ -729,8 +729,7 @@
""" This is the main connector between the JIT and the interpreter.
Several methods on portal will be invoked at various stages of JIT running
like JIT loops compiled, aborts etc.
- An instance of this class might be returned by the policy.get_jit_portal
- method in order to function.
+ An instance of this class will be available as policy.portal.
each hook will accept some of the following args:
More information about the pypy-commit