[pypy-dev] Well, at least it *looks* like we're getting something done ...

Rocco Moretti roccomoretti at netscape.net
Sat Apr 19 03:02:28 CEST 2003

As you may have noticed, I've gone ahead and submitted the two patches I'd
talked about earlier to the subversion trunk. I also submitted a minor
patch to interpreter.py which cleans up stdout swapping (doctest.py
deliberately doesn't provide a softspace attribute in the psuedo-stdout).

I've also submitted to the issue tracker info on all the regression tests
that I noted that failed under TrivialObjSpace. Note that I used Python2.2
under Win32 to do my testing, so there may be additional issues in other
versions and/or platforms (specifically Unix).

I've also gone ahead and submitted the script I
worked up to do regression testing to subversion:
(http://codespeak.net:8080/svn/user/rocco/tool/PyPyTest.py)
Let me know what you think of it, and if I should make any changes.

Slowly but surely,
Rocco