[pypy-dev] another website update (design-wise)

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sat Aug 2 10:56:35 CEST 2003

[Nathan Heagy Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 03:11:10PM -0600]
> Seems more that reasonable to expect the url of the site to be
> somewhere in a message talking about it.

ok,

    http://codespeak.net/pypy

If you find bugs with the web-page you can use our 'roundup' instance
which is an issue-tracker.  You can submit them either via a mail to

    pypy-issues at codespeak.net

with a telling subject line (and [nosy=hpk] appended to it so that
i get them - if they are website issues).  Or you can go do

    http://codespeak.net/pypy/issues

register a username there and create a new issue through the web.

hth,

   holger