[pypy-dev] Sprint in Berlin, 31.9. - 6/7.10.2003

Tomek Meka tmeka at gmx.net
Mon Aug 11 01:26:53 CEST 2003

Hello everybody!

Now we have it! Thanks to the DG 2 FIRM (http://www.dg2.de/) we have 2
rooms, each 25 sqm, in the centre of Berlin, Ackerstr. 3a (Mitte). There
are many cafes there, a university cafeteria is about ten minutes walk
from there. There is also a cheap, clean hotel close-by (about 16 euros
per night). I'll post you more details this week. It is also possible,
that we (Christian and I) find free accomodation by our friends. Holger,
could we arrange a wiki-page, so that everybody, who is coming to the
sprint, could post up, when he/she is arriving, what is the flight
number, phone number (mobile)?

Bye for today!
Tomek