[pypy-dev] request for sprint planning discussion

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Mon Dec 1 17:35:48 CET 2003

> - frontends: i don't know how many people have experiences hacking with
>   pygame and/or game architectures.  It probably doesn't make much sense
>   if only Armin and me want to or can do it. Of course, Michael Hudson has
>   done some stuff in that area, too, but he had to cancel his
> participation.

I'm just hacking away with the 'cmd' module. Since this comes with the
Standard Python distribution and doesn't need to have some other 'strange'
packets installed, you might want to use that.
It is really easy to use and understand and gives you documentation, command
line completion and help without major effort.

Just my 2cents

Stephan