[pypy-dev] List Summary Volunteer

Troy Melhase troy at gci.net
Mon Feb 3 20:13:26 CET 2003

Hi VanL:

This is a great idea and I whole-heartedly welcome any contributions from you
and other list readers.

There is a risk in this, however, and that risk is duplicated effort.  If you
intend on summarizing one or more threads, please send me a note as early in
the week as possible.

Thanks!  :)

-troy

P.S.
My posts to pypy-dev are bouncing, and I cannot reach the codespeak.net web
server.   Can you?