[pypy-dev] Is anybody planning to give a talk on PyPy for OSCON?

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Feb 13 21:32:30 CET 2003

[Laura Creighton Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 08:47:09PM +0100]
> This is precisely the sort of thing that Nat Tarkington said
> he wanted for the Python track -- new community efforts, new
> implementations.
>
> Who is going to OSCON here besides me?

I might go but it's impossible to say now.  It's quite
an expensive and faraway-from-here trip.

Anyway, I am fine with you doing a proposal.  Have the
people actually doing the presentation to be on the proposal?
If so then put me on although it's less than 50% that
i will make it.  And remember: flexibility and simplicity
first, then performance :-)

    holger