[pypy-dev] downtime codespeak/pypy

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sat Feb 15 09:58:51 CET 2003

Hello,

we plan to transfer the codespeak-computer which
hosts the pypy site to the sprint-place.  This
gives us 100 MBit access to our repository among
other conveniencies.  So expect some downtimes
on early sunday afternoon after which the DNS-switch
should be completed.  mail to the pypy-dev list should
be automatically deferred until the host is online again.

Of course it would be nicer to have a second computer
which could take-over without downtime but Jens-Uwe
didn't manage to get something like this done, yet.

regards,

    holger