[pypy-dev] repository access

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sat Feb 15 22:22:09 CET 2003

[Christian Tismer Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 10:03:08PM +0100]
> holger krekel wrote:
> [CVS]
>
> > If we don't try it at the sprint it is likely to be
> > postponed for a long time, i guess.  If installation is
> > the only serious barrier then we should still try it IMO.
> > We can switch anytime to cvs if we face serious difficulties.
>
> So I guess it is better for me not to waste
> time tonight and do this on Monday, together
> with people who know how to do it.

yip, that should be fine.  For people coming later
or "participating from the outside" it probably can't hurt
to try it out as soon as possible.

While you are at it, you may want to have an IRC-client
as the sprinters may be present on some IRC channel during
next week.  More details when we have them.

    holger