[pypy-dev] svn and issue tracking doesn't work

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Wed Feb 26 13:09:09 CET 2003

[...]
> > With Opera (just in case you want to chase this), if I go for example to
> > http://codespeak.net/issues/issue8
>
> this url is wrong.

That's probably the case. What I should have mentioned, of cause, is that I
didn't enter that URL by hand, but is a link on
http://codespeak.net/issues/pypy (when using Opera)
To be more precise: the page contains the link <a href="issue8"> and for some
strange reason, Opera "forgets" the pypy part of the complete url.

Anyway, since Mozilla is working, I'm happy and everybody else is probably as
well.

Stephan