[pypy-dev] Re: Base Object library (was: stdobjspace status)

Paolo Invernizzi paoloinvernizzi at dmsware.com
Thu Feb 27 14:35:33 CET 2003

This is the case when the "application" is the pypyinterpreter, but
conceptually, if the RPython-to-C translator works, it can translate every
"application" written in RPython, or I'm missing something?

Last question, I promise ;)

I have not understood if *completely static* means that the code of pypy is
analized *without* running pypy and the C sources are emitted. Or is it
necessary for the translator to *execute* it for collecting information?

Thanks a lot Armin for the kind responses!
(and forget my bad english!)

Paolo