[pypy-dev] Re: [ann] Minimal Python project

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Jan 14 13:18:20 CET 2003

"Edward K. Ream" <edream at tds.net> writes:

> What happens if these goals conflict?  For example, much of psyco is
> presently written in C.  I don't suppose these goals imply that all
> of psyco will be recast in Python, or do they?

I believe that's the plan anyway, somewhat because coding in Python is
less painful than coding in C.  Have you *looked* at the source to
psyco?  It's, umm, challenging.

  at any rate, I'm satisfied that not only do they know which end of
  the pointy thing to hold, but where to poke it for maximum effect.
                                  -- Eric The Read, asr, on google.com