[pypy-dev] Python parsers...

Jonathan David Riehl jriehl at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 30 21:57:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,
	I have a Python parser done in "pure" Python (no C extension
module dependencies, etc...).  I even have an implementation of pgen in
Python.  Now, I am wondering what the next step is.  Shall I continue
onward to bytecode compilation?  Eventually, I am going to
need some instruction about integrating my code in with pypy.
	I would be more than happy to press onward and attempt to
reimplement a static Python to C translator, and I am also interested in
more blue sky stuff like adding optional static typing or playing with
type inference stuff.
	Let me know what ya'll think.
Thanks!
-Jon