[pypy-dev] Re: Funding

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Jun 17 13:21:22 CEST 2003

I am working on getting us European Union funding.  I want to discuss
this with you in person asap.  The best way, I am told, to get funding
is to build a coalition between universities and small and medium
sized businesses.  Do you have any experience with this?  The Bang &
Olufsen name will be incredibly useful, in itself. I am hideously busy
today -- can this wait until we meet in person?  I have the OSCON PyPy
paper to submit today (although Vee, the Papers chair, is well aware
that the whole thing will change based on next week).  You all can
tell me what I ought to have said instead ...

I am really looking forward to meeting you.

Laura