[pypy-dev] temporary downtimes today (thursday)

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Jun 19 16:21:58 CEST 2003

hello pypy,

the codespeak apache2 setup will be enhanced today. The goal
is to have everything (instead of just subversion) running on apache2.
If we get this running then the subversion url will eventually be

    http://codespeak.net/svn
                      ^^^^
                note the "missing" :8080

We will also change ownerships and permissions of apache2 around
so you might temporarily be unable to access codespeak.net:8080
(current subversion url). We'll report when we are finished.

    holger & jum