[pypy-dev] Re: New FP6 Call

Anders Lehmann ale at bang-olufsen.dk
Fri Jun 20 23:06:07 CEST 2003

Thats the one I mentioned in my email. I didnt find the link you mention
though. (Is it just me or is it very hard to navigate the EU sites).

But you are right PyPy fits the bill perfectly. And if we are able to
convince Bang & Olufsen to join we could justify the point :

    "Priority will be given to projects in which strong industrial users
join forces with software and service suppliers in building common platforms
with support of academic research partners."

See you monday ( late sunday night, I will come by car between 22-23)

Anders Lehmann

news:200306201113.h5KBDcA6029574 at ratthing-b246.strakt.com...