[pypy-dev] interface changes (would-have-been: builtin -- gettingstarted)

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Mar 1 10:22:47 CET 2003

In a message of Sat, 01 Mar 2003 10:21:33 +0100, "Samuele Pedroni" writes:
>From: "Christian Tismer" <tismer at tismer.com>
>> either by private emails or by an automagic update magic
>> from Subversion -- anyway, this doesn't matter so much.
>
>1) I think the project need a checkins mailing list, I hope that one can
>be setup with subversion,
>e.g. CPython and Jython projects have one
>
>2) unless my last email titled 'question' has gone lost, I'm a bit worried
>given that it didn't receive any kind of answer, even as short as 'no'

I always envisioned that the final low-level runtime would support
multi-dispatching dynamically, but I don't know if that was ever
explicitly decided, or if that is just a 'prejudice' or 'habit of
thinking' of mine which conceivably nobody else shares and which
didn't get examined.  Thank you for turning on the flashlight.  If we
made consensus, that would have been done on the first 2 days of the
sprint which I missed, so I don't know.

Laura Creighton