[pypy-dev] Re: interface changes (would-have-been: builtin -- gettingstarted)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sat Mar 1 12:02:08 CET 2003

"Samuele Pedroni" <pedronis at bluewin.ch> writes:

> 1) I think the project need a checkins mailing list,

Yes!  People should probably also be more verbose in their checkin

  First of all, email me your AOL password as a security measure. You
  may find that won't be able to connect to the 'net for a while. This
  is normal. The next thing to do is turn your computer upside down
  and shake it to reboot it.                     -- Darren Tucker, asr