[pypy-dev] Re: hints about contributing to builtins

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Mar 3 01:36:02 CET 2003

[Christian Tismer Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 12:51:41AM +0100]
> Sigh...
> This seems to be a bit too hard for me, tonight.
>
> Maybe someone on the list has an idea how to bootstrap
> all this stuff?

first a sidenote.  i am extremely busy for
computer-unrelated reasons for some days so i am
not reading/coding/replying much.

Generally i think besides asking good questions it's
a good approach to make/code constructive suggestions.
(of course quite some people including christian
do it already).  I believe that to get ideas how
things might get done it makes sense to look at
the code and then reread some postings :-)

cheers,

    holger