[pypy-dev] Pypy frontend/ testall.py

logistix vze55z8s at verizon.net
Mon Mar 3 03:44:31 CET 2003

I've written a small script that'll allow you to run .py scripts via
pypy.  Ultimately, it'll incorporate all of the functionality of calling
'python' from the command-line.  Normally, I'd get some more work done
before distributing it, but it is enough to run testall.py in the test
directory, so I thought it might be of interest.

It should be noted that testall.py fails quite spectacularly, as can be
expected at this point, and aborts execution.  I piped the results to a
logfile, but there were enough errors hitting stderr and bypassing the
pipe to make the logfile useless.

Interested people can download the script at:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~olsongt/python/pypython.py

Save it in your pypy directory and then "pypython.py scriptname.py"
should run any python script.

-logistix