[pypy-dev] Re: PyPython

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri May 23 23:20:27 CEST 2003

In a message of Fri, 23 May 2003 14:16:09 CDT, Stephen Figgins writes:
>Hi Laura, I was thinking of writing up a short article on PyPython.
>Would you be a good person to talk to about that project?
>
>-Stephen

Hello Stephen,

I am indeed a good person to speak with about this.  However
PyPy is having a Sprint at my place of business all of next
week, starting tomorrow, so if you have any taste for irc meetings,
or speakerphones, you could manage to reach most of us on-mass in the
next few days.

In the meantime you may be interested in
http://codespeak.net/moin/pypy/ (our wiki).  It is maintained by
Holger Kregel, one of the original pypy organisers and coders who
sadly cannot attend this week -- though we hope he may be able to come
by mid-week. You can reach him at hpk at trillke.net.  You can also sent
mail to pypy-dev at codespeak.net to reach all of us.

Looking very much forward to speaking with you,
Laura Creighton