[pypy-dev] Re: from private mail out of discussion on building a communitypythion website

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Thu Nov 20 00:41:25 CET 2003

Project Information
-------------------

1. Submitter: pobrien

2. Project UNIX Name: restify

3. Project Descriptive Name: Restify

4. License: BSD License

5. Project Description: Restify is a lightweight content management
   system that uses reStructuredText documents to generate static web
   pages for an entire website.  It is written in Python, and does not
   require any software on the server.

-----

I wasn't sure what license we'd want, so I picked BSD as a liberal
option.  I'll gladly let someone else hash out which license we want
as our final choice.

I described the kind of tool that *I* want.  If that isn't what
everyone else wants, or what Stephen and Tim's code supports, just let
me know.  I just hope I'm not too far off in my description.

I'll let everyone know when the project is approved by SF.  In the
mean time, anyone who wants developer access should send me their
SourceForge user names.  And feel free to forward this to anyone else
who might have an interest.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech      http://www.orbtech.com/web/pobrien