[pypy-dev] Re: from private mail out of discussion on building a communitypythionwebsite

Tim Parkin tim at pollenation.net
Thu Nov 20 22:47:48 CET 2003

Hi,

I quite like

pyrite

or

pyurest

headrest keeps appearing at the back of my mind too....

Restify sounds like a sort of wysywig front end to rest (which we have
been thinking of doing also), as it's in use at the moment as a verb
(google shows a few results).

At the end of the day I don't mind as long as it's descriptive. What is
it it's going to do anyway (whats it's 'USP' for want of a better acronym)

Tim

--
Tim Parkin
Managing Director