[pypy-dev] Re: from private mail out of discussion on building a communitypythion website

Dinu Gherman dinu at mac.com
Fri Nov 21 09:00:17 CET 2003

Stephan Deibel:

> To get this discussion off this somewhat random list, and to get the
> ball rolling, I've created a new mailing list for discussion and
> development of an reStructuredText/docutils-based web/CMS framework:

Two last comments from my side, as this really doesn't entirely
fit here...

> Finally, note http://lino.sourceforge.net/webman.html is a related
> project just announced on the docutils mailing list.

It's interesting to add an exec directove to Docutils, but it's
far more powerful to use a general template processor like EmPy
as I did with HeyHeyWickie. ;-)

Tim Parkin:

> Restify sounds like a sort of wysywig front end to rest (which we have
> been thinking of doing also), as it's in use at the moment as a verb
> (google shows a few results).

Look also at http://python.net/~gherman/ReSTedit.html (on OS X).

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman - http://python.net/~gherman
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are