[pypy-dev] Subversion questions

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Sat Nov 22 14:05:21 CET 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 07:58:42PM -0600, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
> It looks like I'm going to invest in a server to host all my web
> activities.  I'll have root access and can install whatever I want.
> So I'll be installing subversion.  What particular setup has worked
> well for the PyPy folks?  I'll probably use Debian for the OS.

Laura will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the PBF's server
could also be hosting such a project. It's using debian. Instead of
handling the whole thing by yourself, you might be interested of
benifiting from what's already available and joining the effort.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances