[pypy-dev] Sprint results?

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Oct 5 16:52:36 CEST 2003

In a message of Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:34:25 +0200, Florian Schulze writes:
>Hi!
>
>How well did the sprint work out?
>
>I have seen that there is some pyrex code generation now and there are
>tests, but what where the results in this area during the sprint?
>
>Just a very short mail with some information would be grately appreciated
>.
>
>Regards,
>Florian Schulze

The sprint went well.  Before I got there, they got an inference engine
working.  It is now inferring things correctly.  Its very pretty.  Then
I went and spoiled the party by making everybody work on funding issues.
Nicolas Chauvat of Logilab and Alistair Burt of DKFI showed up and gave
us the benefit of their wisdom having done EU funding things before.  We
are working on getting them in  the project.  This is exciting from the
point of view of 'getting this funded' but it isn't technically all
that interesting.

I don't know about the rest of the gang, but I am dead tired. I will
leave technical update to somebody more qualified, but wanted to let you
know that yes, this is working.  We will have another Sprint.  Amsterdam
looks good this time.

Laura -- stuck in a maze of twisty little EU intellectual property
pronouncements, all different :-)