[pypy-dev] gnu lightning

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle at logilab.fr
Fri Oct 10 13:03:55 CEST 2003

Hello

Your probably aware of this already, but then again, maybe not. I've
just stumbled across the gnu lightning project
http://www.gnu.org/software/lightning/lightning.html

"GNU lightning is a library that generates assembly language code at
run-time; it is very fast, making it ideal for Just-In-Time compilers,
and it abstracts over the target CPU, as it exposes to the clients a
standardized RISC instruction set inspired by the MIPS and SPARC chips."

And I thought this may be something quite useful for pypy or for psyco.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
LOGILAB, Paris (France).