[pypy-dev] LL3 abstract.

Jonathan David Riehl jriehl at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 16 03:15:40 CEST 2003

Hi all,
	I've attatched my first draft of a presentation abstract that I'll
be submitting to LL3.  This proposal is due this Friday (the 17th), so if
you are interested in what I'm going to say in Boston, you might want to
check this out right now and get any feedback to me ASAP.  I'd especially
like feedback from people that have already given presentations on PyPy or
are doing development on the translator (the whole sprint was a blur to me
- I'm going to need help remembering what I was witness to!)
	In case you don't remember what LL3 is, Dinu forwarded a call for
presentations late last month, and you can look at the website at
http://ll3.ai.mit.edu/.  If anyone else in pypy-dev is attending, I should
be there whether my presentation is accepted or not, and we should discuss
hanging out.

Thanks!
-Jon