[pypy-dev] LL3 abstract.

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Oct 16 09:28:59 CEST 2003

Hey Jonathan,

[Jonathan David Riehl Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 08:15:40PM -0500]
> 	I've attatched my first draft of a presentation abstract that I'll
> be submitting to LL3.  This proposal is due this Friday (the 17th), so if
> you are interested in what I'm going to say in Boston, you might want to
> check this out right now and get any feedback to me ASAP.

proposal .. oh no^h^h^h^h^
great, i was just developing a lost feeling without any proposal in sight.
For your abstract (sounds fine) you might want to strip some stuff out of our
objectives and implementation chapter (feel free at ripping!) we just
submitted to the EU:

http://codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?doc/funding/B1.0_objectives.html
http://codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?doc/funding/B6.0_detailed_implementation.html

> I'd especially like feedback from people that have already given presentations
> on PyPy or are doing development on the translator (the whole sprint was a blur to me
> - I'm going to need help remembering what I was witness to!)

You get used to this feeling by the time beeing :-)

> In case you don't remember what LL3 is, Dinu forwarded a call for
> presentations late last month, and you can look at the website at
> http://ll3.ai.mit.edu/.  If anyone else in pypy-dev is attending, I should
> be there whether my presentation is accepted or not, and we should discuss
> hanging out.

sounds good but as it only a one-day meeting i guess not many europeans
will be interested to come. but who knows.

and let me know if i can help,

    holger