[pypy-dev] Actions have started (was: funding and so)

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Mon Sep 1 18:16:05 CEST 2003

holger krekel wrote:

> Some people understood that i am just plainly against getting funding
> which is not true.  In fact i want to help to make funding possible but
> i am not going to lead much efforts there.  Laura and Jacob has been
> active in preparing the start of a proposal but i don't know if they
> find enough time to move it forward.  I sure hope so.  Also Anders
> has been investing time and contacting people which is great.  Still we
> should make ours minds up if and how we want to go for the
> October 15th deadline.

We are working on that proposal right now and will get
it done in time. I've submitted a call for input
of ideas on the pypy-funding list.
Everybody who's interested to help and discuss is
invited to subscribe to pypy-funding at codespeak.net .
Especially, we need opinions about possible goals for PyPy
which make sense for the EU -- see my post topypy-funding
from today.

see you there -- chris