[pypy-dev] Request for viewcvs

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Sep 1 23:23:00 CEST 2003

Hello Jacob,

[Jacob Hall?n Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 09:14:19PM +0200]
> I found this request in the IRC. Seems reasonable to do this.
>
> Jacob
>
> 20:12:18] <azazel> hi guys!
> [20:16:34] <azazel> you are doing a real intersting piece of work, but please
> install viewcvs from its cvs repository, it supports Subversion repositories
> as well, take a look here
> [20:16:46] <azazel> http://nautilus.homeip.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/
> [20:17:23] <azazel> if you want to take a look at viewcvs subversion support!

some svn-viewer makes sense.  I am not sure i get to it soonish and
setting up an issue for it wouldn't hurt so that i don't forget it.

Actually i don't particularly like the interface of viewcvs but
that's another issue.  Jum and me have written some svn-access
libraries which should turn this into a pretty easy task. But
until then, installing viewcvs for viewing svn-repos makes sense.

btw, will you be attending the Berlin-Sprint?

cheers,

    holger