[pypy-dev] needed 18 month plan of what we would do in developing PyPy if we got funding.

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Thu Sep 4 15:07:53 CEST 2003

you know:

if we were writing what we did we would say:

+ add support for builtins
+ make translation object space
+ produce first running code
+ speed up code generation

Ideally, what would come out is 18 things to do, one per month, because
that is really easy for the non-technical reviewers to understand.  This
is an impossible goal, since everything depends on everything else, but
it would help if things looked a little more linear than they actually
can be in practice.  Can people start brainstorming a list, please.

Thank you,
Laura