[pypy-dev] NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquistion!

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Sep 13 12:02:39 CEST 2003

See: http://www.codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?lists

(JARRING CHORD)
(The door flies open and Cardinal Ximinez of Spain (Palin) enters, flanked by
two junior cardinals.  Cardinal Biggles (Jones) has goggles pushed over his
forehead.  Cardinal Fang (Gilliam) is just Cardinal Fang)

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!  Our chief weapon is
         suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise....  Our two
         weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency....  Our
         *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an
         almost fanatical devotion to the Pope....  Our *four*...no...
         *Amongst* our weapons....  Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as
         fear, surprise....  I'll come in again.  (Exit and exeunt)