[pypy-dev] how to help with PyPy right now

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Sep 15 15:02:54 CEST 2003

Hello PyPy developers and observers,

currently we are setting up (led by Laura Creighton) some documents
in preparation for applying to EU funding.  We know that this is
far-too-close timing especially considering the private workload
of everybody and the approaching "Berlin" sprint and its organization.

That's why everyone is warmly welcomed to read the evolving
documents in the "funding" section of the website, e.g.

http://codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?doc/funding/B2.0.0_background.html

If you have any suggestions, corrections or additions to contribute
that would most certainly help.  Btw, with each document you find a
"ReST-source" link at a ReST-text file which is the source for each
documentation page.  Please feel free to send corrected/extended
versions to pypy-funding at codespeak.net so we can incorporate them.
Alterternatively if you have an svn-client you can check out the
documents at

    http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/trunk/doc/funding

thanks for any help,

    Holger & Laura

P.S.:
    Laura is overworked, and may not answer you as quickly as
    you deserve, but is greatful for any help.