[pypy-dev] Extended goals (was: needed 18 month plan of what we would do in developing PyPy if we got funding.)

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Sep 16 00:10:29 CEST 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 01:32:19PM +0200, Christian Tismer wrote:

> The problem is to convince other parties to support
> us. They probably don't have a vital interest in
> PyPy for itself, but would like to see goals which
> go towards realy usable applications, which can be
> developed further.

Yes.

Ideally, we should have technical/research partners and end-user partners.

Do we have both at the moment ? Who are the end users? Having on board
new end-users will be close to impossible in the upcoming month, but we
can try.

By the way, do we have both small and big partners ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)