[pypy-dev] Extended goals (was: needed 18 month plan of what we would do in developing PyPy if we got funding.)

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Sep 16 00:17:19 CEST 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 12:15:07PM +0100, Armin Rigo wrote:

> Samuele has a point here. We should consider some of the major application
> areas of today's Python (glue language, scientific/numeric, Zope) and argue
> what PyPy can offer in addition to CPython. In general it's all based on
> flexibility; for example:

+1

Explain that largely succesfull projects : Python, Python for Scientific apps, Zope will be even more successfull thanks to PyPy.

Reuse success stories from python.org and pythonology.org to show that Python is successfull and that this success has to be pushed further.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)