[pypy-dev] Extended goals

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Sep 16 13:46:26 CEST 2003

[Dinu Gherman Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 01:24:12PM +0200]
> I forgot to mention: if you really want EU money, you should, under
> all circumstances, find a good explanation for how PyPy only can
> fuel the world's most sophisticated future E-Government platforms!
>
> No joke! Combine this with the mobile devices I mentioned before! ;-)

And here we should mention Zope (and it's speed problems :-).  Maybe
we/i can get some prominent Zope-developers to state that PyPy
could help Zope etc.  At least in germany government agencies
are using Zope a lot ... What do you think?

cheers,

    holger