[pypy-dev] Extended goals

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Sep 16 14:39:39 CEST 2003

In a message of Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:24:12 +0200, Dinu Gherman writes:
>I forgot to mention: if you really want EU money, you should, under
>all circumstances, find a good explanation for how PyPy only can
>fuel the world's most sophisticated future E-Government platforms!
>
>No joke! Combine this with the mobile devices I mentioned before! ;-)
>
>Dinu

Well, given that next month AB Strakt is announcing at the scandianavian
government conference -- ITOS, where we are the gold sponsor --
http://www.itos.se/  a total procurement system for the EU,  and we
want PyPy, in part, for reasons of scalability, that shouldn't be
too hard.  I can drown them in the marketing materials we are making
for the conference ....

Laura