[pypy-dev] i just had the book FLOWS reccomeenmded to me

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Apr 9 23:19:56 CEST 2004

this is part of its amazon review:

	the book has an excellent, though smaller, section on enhancing
	personal creativity. To those who seek to be more creative, a series
	of suggestions on how to implement these suggestions into everyday
	life is presented, with the note; "Even though personal creativity may
	not lead to fame and fortune, it can do something that from the
	individual's point of view is even more important: make day-to-day
	experiences more vivid, more enjoyable, more rewarding. When we live
	creatively, boredom is banished and every moment holds the promise of
	a fresh discovery."

	The exercise of these elements of personal creativity can be
	delightful. Some of them are:

	"Try to surprise at least one person every day."

	"Try to be surprised by something every day."

	"When something strikes a spark of interest, follow it."

	"If you do anything well, it becomes enjoyable."

This is _news_?!?!

Why do uncreative people  live at all?

I try to be surprised by hpk and arigo every day.  That is harder, and
worlds more fun.

Laura