[pypy-dev] python/pypy hacking before EuroPython

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 13:46:44 CEST 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 07:21 pm, holger krekel wrote:
>     31st of May till 6th of June: PyPy sprint
>     7th of June till 9th of June: EuroPython!
>     10th of june till 12th of june: free hacking
>
> that sounds good to me.

As for me and Anna, we'll be arriving, late-ish, on Sat, May 29, and flying
back home, also late-ish, on Fri, June 11.  I'm likely to have some AB Strakt
work to do in those two weeks, of course (including on June 7-9: I'm likely
to be busy, part of the time, manning the Strakt booth at Europython), but I
hope I can fit in with some of the sprinting, too.  Anna's time there will
presumably be less busy than mine, and I'm sure she's looking forward to some
sprinting, too.

Alex