[pypy-dev] Re: source code

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Thu Apr 15 15:28:04 CEST 2004

holger krekel <hpk at trillke.net> writes:

>> c:\>svn --version
>> svn, version 0.24.2 (r6284)
>>    compiled Jun 19 2003, 05:44:59
>
> yes, you need a newer version. I recommend >1.0 e.g. 1.0.1 of
> subversion. You'll find some links here:
>
>     http://codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?doc/devel/howtosvn.html

Thanks, Holger.  I can check it out now.

However, test_all fails early, in two different ways depending on how I
start it (it's not a big deal, mainly I wanted to read the code instead
of running it, but maybe you wanted to know this):

c:\pypy>test_all.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\pypy\test_all.py", line 7, in ?
    testit.main(tool.autopath.pypydir)
  File "c:\pypy\tool\testit.py", line 372, in main
    suite = testsuite_from_dir(root, filterfunc, 1)
  File "c:\pypy\tool\testit.py", line 245, in testsuite_from_dir
    from vpath import getlocal, nodotfile
ImportError: No module named vpath

c:\pypy>\python23\python test_all.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_all.py", line 4, in ?
    from pypy.tool import testit
  File "c:\pypy\tool\testit.py", line 2, in ?
    import os, sys, unittest, re, warnings, unittest, traceback, StringIO
ImportError: No module named unittest

c:\pypy>

Thomas