[pypy-dev] source code

Jens-Uwe Mager jum at anubis.han.de
Thu Apr 15 16:38:34 CEST 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 15:02 +0200, holger krekel wrote:

> [Thomas Heller Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 02:49:05PM +0200]
> > I tried to loo at the pypy source code, but neither the viewcvs link
> > http://codespeak.net/viewcvs.cgi/pypy/trunk/src/pypy worked,
>
> We had to disabled this service due to bad interaction with
> search spiders.  We hope to re-enable it soon.

Actually I was able to re-enable the service even though it is a bit
unstable. I used http: urls internally to avoid the repository
corruption issue and have now added a small wrapper shell script that
automatically restarts the service in case it fails. But the standalone
HTTP server that is internal to it is a bit simple and requires a
trailing slash for directories:

http://codespeak.net/viewcvs/pypy/trunk/src/pypy/

This is different than before where it did run as a CGI script and
Apache took care about the trailing slash.

--
Jens-Uwe Mager	<pgp-mailto:F476EBC2>