[pypy-dev] PyPy talk(s) at EuroPython

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Apr 15 21:38:26 CEST 2004

Hello,

There are two potential PyPy talks that would be nice to have at EuroPython.

The technical one: maybe a 30-minutes talk could quickly survey what we
already had some time ago (already talked about e.g. in last year's
EuroPython), and then show the new stuff like the control flow analysis, and
finally tell what cool things we have done in the sprints just before.

There is also a Social skills tracks:

"""This track is not directly related to
Python but definitely addresses a problem common to all communities of
software developers, a.k.a. geeks: that of having to communicate with other
groups/individuals who are driven by totally different priorities, such as
corporate/academic politics, finances, etc.
"""

We should probably explain how to get EU funding there.

A bientôt,

Armin.