[pypy-dev] talk needed at europython

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sun Apr 25 19:33:24 CEST 2004

[Anna Ravenscroft Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 11:13:20PM +0200]
> On Saturday 24 April 2004 22:31, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
> > Additionally there could be a chat about funding issues on another track
> > but I think it'd be odd to have a whole sprint about PyPy plus all the
> > developments since last year's EuroPython and then *not* have a talk
> > about it on the Python language track.
> >
> > I'm rather shocked that this hadn't been planned earlier. :)
>
> Um, maybe they were too busy planning the sprint and trying to *get* the
> funding... ;-)

yes, that's quite right and add pycon plus uk-python + pypy-sprint-talk +
some more eu stuff going on + everybody gives some other talks +
a lot of stuff going on privately for some people + earning money
... did i forget anything ?  :-)

    holger