[pypy-dev] talk needed at europython

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon Apr 26 10:27:45 CEST 2004

Anna Ravenscroft wrote:
> On Saturday 24 April 2004 22:31, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>

>>Additionally there could be a chat about funding issues on another track
>>but I think it'd be odd to have a whole sprint about PyPy plus all the
>>developments since last year's EuroPython and then *not* have a talk
>>about it on the Python language track.
>>
>>I'm rather shocked that this hadn't been planned earlier. :)
>

> Um, maybe they were too busy planning the sprint and trying to *get* the
> funding... ;-)

Is the whole focus on the funding issue causing people to ignore the
technical progress that has already been made *without* the funding?

Putting on my Python language hat, I don't care a whit about the
funding, I just want to know what PyPy is (if I don't already know),
what progress it made since I last heard about it (if I did hear about
it before), and where it is going now. I want to hear technical details.

Regards,

Martijn