[pypy-dev] talk needed at europython

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon Apr 26 10:31:38 CEST 2004

holger krekel wrote:
> [Anna Ravenscroft Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 11:13:20PM +0200]
>
>>On Saturday 24 April 2004 22:31, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>>

>>>Additionally there could be a chat about funding issues on another track
>>>but I think it'd be odd to have a whole sprint about PyPy plus all the
>>>developments since last year's EuroPython and then *not* have a talk
>>>about it on the Python language track.
>>>
>>>I'm rather shocked that this hadn't been planned earlier. :)
>>
>>Um, maybe they were too busy planning the sprint and trying to *get* the
>>funding... ;-)
>

> yes, that's quite right and add pycon plus uk-python + pypy-sprint-talk +
> some more eu stuff going on + everybody gives some other talks +
> a lot of stuff going on privately for some people + earning money
> ... did i forget anything ?  :-)

Sure, too much stuff is going on in my life too. But I'll just stay
shocked (shocked I tell you!) until you guys decide to hold a talk about
PyPy at EuroPython. Note that the (extended!) talk submission deadline
is *today*. So submit some minimalistic description today and then we'll
flesh out the details later.

Regards,

Martijn