[pypy-dev] Re: talk needed at europython

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Apr 27 10:25:27 CEST 2004

Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org> writes:

> Hi folks,
>
> I submitted a (preliminary) abstract for PyPy only three hours after the
> deadline -- I was on holiday back home in Switzerland, sorry.

Good good.  It has a moderate chance of being approved :-)

> I think that separating the funding issue would be welcome.  I
> registered for a 60 minutes technical talk, and I suggest that
> someone says something (at least a lightning talk) about funding
> separately.  (This is motivated by the reactions from Martijn and
> Stefan, which I totally agree with :-)

OK.  LTs at least can be organized up the last minute; if someone
wants to sneak a 'proper' talk onto another track that's a matter
between you and the track chair concerned (hint: not me :-).

This might be a little tough though: between the meeting ending last
night and this morning, another FIVE AND A HALF HOURS worth of talks
were proposed!

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
  massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and