[pypy-dev] RE: Prothon on PyPy? (was:Prothon on CPython intrepreter?)

Mark Hahn mark at hahnca.com
Fri Aug 13 02:40:57 CEST 2004

Christian Tismer wrote:

> Mark Hahn wrote:
> > What would this require me to do?
>
> Joining the group,

I've joined pypy-dev if that is what you mean.  Do you know of any mirror
for pypy-dev that will let me use a newsreader with it?  Gmane only seems to
have python.pypy.

> learn svn, create a sub-project,

No problem.  Prothon has used SVN from the beginning.  Ben Collins, the
Prothon co-founder, is one of the SVN guys.  I'll wait to create the
sub-project until I get my feet wet.

> discuss it, find out what we are trying to implement,
> find out how Prothon's needs can be built in.
> On the latter, I think this will not be that much.

Will do.  I will read some archives and lurk for a while.  I may be a pain
in the a** in the beginning with my questions.

> You need a new object space and a different interpreter.

We will find that out soon enough.

> At least I think it makes sense for you to talk in
> pypy-dev.

That I am good at.  Do I have to sprechen Deutsche? :-)